How is whiskey made? How long does whiskey need to be aged in barrels to be considered a Bourbon? How much Rye does a mash need in it to be considered a Rye? Can I make my own whiskey? Inquiring minds want to know. This bad boy is super soft. So soft that you'll find your self sleeping in it, and probably drinking whiskey, but not in that order.
It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (Worldwide) (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Width (Worldwide) (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Length (East Asia) (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Width (East Asia) (inches)||18 ½||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|